Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

April

April Report 16 Sep 2003 20:39

Hello, Trying to find my husbands father who is Paul Clarke. I know that he was born in April 1940 and lived in Salford (where his family lived) in 1970 when my husband Paul Warburton (as he is now,Clarke on his birth certificate)was born. I also know that he worked at Constellation Luggage in Radcliffe with Marian Pollard (mother) at the time. I believe that he has 2 sisters one possibly Yvonne and a brother who was possibly named Gary. I have also been told that he had a daughter from a previous marriage who is possibly called Sarah. If anyone can give me any information, it would be fantastic as Paul would like to get in touch with his father who he has never seen since he was around 1 year old. Many thanks, April x

lucretia clarke

lucretia clarke Report 27 Oct 2007 16:27

i have read the tex from the site and things seemed very familliar. my dad's name is Paul Clarke,He worked where you said and did live in Salford.He has a daughter called Sarah which is my half sister.As i am Lucretia Clarke.Hope to hear from you soon.
P.S.My half brother is named Paul Gary Clarke.