Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 16 Aug 2007 16:30

I am trying to find some information on my great grandmother bessie clarke, i believe she was from the worcester area and was born around 1908. She had a sister called rose, She also had a brother i am unsure of his name. She married my great grandfather Ernest Farrington and they went on to have 6 children and settled in the coventry area, i have lots of history for my great grandfather but nothing for her, can anyone help?

Karen

Karen Report 12 Sep 2007 20:10

Hi Kelly - I dont know if this is any help but I am also trying to find brothers and sisters of my grandfather Frank Clarke. They were also from Worcester. My Dad cant remember all his aunts and uncles - there was Winifred, Amy, George, Albert? Nellie? My grandfather Frank, was born in 1910, George in 1900 but thats all I have from the 1901 census. if you think there is a connection please let me know.
Sorry, I cant be of any more help but Bessie could be a cousin or a sister of my grandfathers.
Good luck
Karen