Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

mathew collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janice

Janice Report 14 Apr 2009 16:09

On behalf of my sister (Lindsey Barry nee Collins), I am trying to find her half brother Mathew Collins. He was born in Coventry around 1972 ish. His mothers name was Teresa and Fathers name was (John) Paul.
Last known whereabouts, London.

Thanks,
Janice

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 14 Apr 2009 16:12

friendsreunited

www.192.com

Isn't he related to you?

Sheila

Sheila Report 14 Apr 2009 16:32

Hi

There are 16 matches for this name in 1972, do you know if he would have been born in Camberwell London if so he has a middle initial F.

Janice

Janice Report 14 Apr 2009 16:43

Hi Sheila,
As far as we know, he was definitely born in or around Coventry and then moved to London later on...thanks for your reply.

Ricochet, he's not related to me, he's only my sister's half brother.

Janice

Janice

Janice Report 14 Apr 2009 17:27

Hi Somersetgirl,
Thanks for your reply. I know that he was definitely born no later than 1973, and perhaps even as early as 1971. My sister has a picture of him from when she was a baby (she was born in 1976) and he looked about 4 or 5.

Janice

Janice

Janice Report 14 Apr 2009 19:00

Thanks again for your reply. My sister thinks his mum's maiden name is O'Brian, so it could definitely be a match as he could have been born in 1969 and John was his father's name.

Janice