Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annie Lewis Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 29 Jul 2010 14:38

Annie lewis collins married Edward Gunston Ellett need more information on her they married in Pancras london 1898 my great grandad was born ???1901 william ellett can't find a birth for him ?? can anyone help with Annie Lewis Collins please

safc

safc Report 29 Jul 2010 14:45

Births Jun 1898 (>99%)
Ellett William Frederick J Islington 1b 343

Rachel

Rachel Report 29 Jul 2010 14:53

Been searching for years I can't find him on 1901 census

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 29 Jul 2010 14:55

Name: Edward Albert Ellett
Record Type: Baptism
Date: 18 Mar 1901
Father's Name: Edward Gunston Ellett
Mother's Name: Annie Ellett
Parish: St Pancras Parish Church
Borough: Camden
County: Middlesex

Born 21 Feb 1901

Edward shown as Bird Fancier

Rachel

Rachel Report 29 Jul 2010 15:00

Ruled out William Frederick Ellett parents don't match
Edward Albert Ellett matches but the name is a puzzle because my great grandfather married as William Ellett and died that way ????? did he change his name ?????and why???

Rachel

Rachel Report 29 Jul 2010 15:06

I heard that there was a sister called May But who know maybe that wasn't her name..... she went to live in canada can you find a birth for her to

Rachel

Rachel Report 31 Jul 2010 20:18

Any one found information on Annie Lewis Collins or a may Ellett/Collins when did Annie die

Rachel

Rachel Report 27 Feb 2011 19:47

Still looking for Annie Lewis Collins she was married William Ellett, think she was born in london ?? did they have anymore children ??? I know they had a son born 1901 but did they have a daughter ??? in or out of wed lock when did she die / who are her parents...
Help please

Rachel

Rachel Report 27 Feb 2011 19:53

Sorry She married Edward Ellett not William was the son but he was born Edward Albert Ellett is there a sister

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 27 Feb 2011 19:55

Hello Rachel, have you done any searches on FreeBMD and obtained certificates for reference?

Rachel

Rachel Report 17 Jun 2011 19:31

hi I can't afford to get to many certificates
:-P

Mike *

Mike * Report 17 Jun 2011 19:46

Just for reference ...

Births Mar 1868 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellett Edward Gunston - Bridgwater 5c 434
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Household:1881

Jane ELLETT Wife (Head) M Female 43 Exeter, Devon, England Dressmaker
..................Edward ELLETT Son Male 13 North Petherton, Somerset, England Scholar
Ellen ELLETT Daur Female 8 North Petherton, Somerset, England Scholar
Annie ELLETT Daur Female 6 North Petherton, Somerset, England Scholar

:
Dwelling Fore Street
Census Place North Petherton, Somerset, England

Mike *

Mike * Report 17 Jun 2011 19:50

It's possible that her name could have been Annie LOUISE Collins.

You need to find her on 1901 census as Mrs Ellett to see her age and where she gives as birthplace.

Rachel

Rachel Report 13 Sep 2011 22:01

I don't think so I can not seem to find her easily But fair ground folk do move around will keep on looking Mike