Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 30 Nov 2004 21:33

hi my very much loved stepdad was named anthony cyril john collins who sadly died in the yr 2000 aged 59 . he married my mum sylvia when i was 14 ( im now 37) they had a son nathan who is now 22 . my stepdad had a younger brother michael john and they both had a brother who died when he was a baby their mother was named (lil ) lillan not sure about their father they are all from southampton area with some connections in ireland im sure as he was always talking about it bless him tony as he was known never married again but i know he did have a daughter not sure of name though i have so many lovely memories of him just wondered if any one has any more info for me thanx alison