Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 18 Jun 2004 11:11

I HAVE NOW FOUND MY UNCLE WHOM I HAVE NEVER MET AND NO ONE HAS SEEN FOR OVER 30 YEARS! THANKS TO THIS SITE! THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR ALL THOSE OUT THERE WHO ARE STILL LOOKING!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANK YOU :0) I'm looking for my uncle-Michael Collins born between 1940-1944? Mother Marjorie, dad Walter john collins. Has a sister Sheila and brother David and believe there was an older girl Anne that my nan took in after the war. Mother re-married John Gardiner and had 2 further children Ian and Jackie. Lived in Brixton-London, then some of the family moved to Hornchurch- Essex. Michael was last known in the Chelsea area in the early 70's where he used to visit my dad- David at work on the Kings Road. If anyone has some info please, please get in touch. Thank You.