Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kerry Lancett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 16 Aug 2007 14:35

Hi i name is kerry Lancett (maiden name collins) i am from the royal forest of dean I am looking for my fathers family (belived to be in london somewhere sorry cant be specfic) we have not been in concact for about 15 years since my father died my fathers name was Reginald collins he married my mother whos name is Margaret colins (if that helps ring a bell) I believe i have a half brother aswell whom i would love to get in contact with if you are part of my family or you know anything about my family please contact me Kerry