Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Michael & Julia Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 5 Sep 2007 21:59

I'm trying to find information on Michael and Julia Collins both born in County Cork c1820. They had a son Daniel my great grandfather. They appear in the 1861 to 1891 census as living in Abersychan Monmouthshire but as there is another family with the same names I don't know which family is mine. I don't know of any other siblings of Daniel. The information I have is from Daniel's marriage certificate. Is their anyone out there with the information I need? Daniel married Sarah Ann Mills in 1872 in St Albans Catholic Church in Pontypool Monmouthshire.

Thank you
Mary Australia