Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CUNNINGHAMS OF HULL

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelley

Kelley Report 18 Jan 2010 21:50

COULD ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME FOUND OUT ABOUT CHRISTINA CUNNINGHAM BORN AROUND 1910 AND HER CHILDREN MARGARET CUNNINGHAM BORN 1938 GEORGE CUNNINGHAM BORN 1942 AND JAMES CUNNINGHAM 1945 I BELEIVE THEY WERE FROM SCOTT STREET OFF WINCOLMLEE I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO KELLEY.* UPDATED INFO 20/01/10* POSSIBLY THOMAS PLACE, SCOTT ST IN HULL. THINK SHE WAS STILL THERE UNTIL AROUND 1955, ALSO BELIEVE SHE HAD ANOTHER DAUGHTER BUT HAVE NO INFO ON HER. THANKS AGAIN.

Penny

Penny Report 18 Jan 2010 21:51

what was hermaiden name, or wasn't she married?

where is SCOTT STREET OFF WINCOLMLEE ??????????

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 18 Jan 2010 21:57

Your message implies that she was unmarried when she had the children.........is that correct?

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 18 Jan 2010 21:58

Well........

Births Jun 1938 (48%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cunningham Margaret R Cunningham Hull 9d 446

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 18 Jan 2010 22:02

Have you tried a search on this site to see if anyone else is looking for the family, or freebmd
Liz

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 18 Jan 2010 22:03

It will be difficult to pinpoint her birth, as there is no way of checking/finding out her age when she gave birth.

Gee

Gee Report 20 Jan 2010 15:15

n

In case you cant find it

x