Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Cunningham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 23 Jan 2006 12:46

I am trying to find info about my grandmother Eliza Elizabeth Cunningham born 1897 in Durham Bill Quay. She had an illegitimate son (my father) Morris born in 1919 in London.From the 1901 census she is on there with her siblings all born there also. They are : Stephen born 1894 Thomas born 1893 Frank born 1891 Mary Jane born 1889 Kate born 1886 Margaret born 1885 John William born 1883 My great grandparents where Wiilam Cunningham a bricklayer born in North Newcastle in 1857 and Kate Cunningham born also in North Newcastle in 1864 I and my family are very keen to find out who my grandfather may be as my own father died eight years ago. I look forward to news!