Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Johanna Timashenka

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Johanna

Johanna Report 10 May 2006 02:40

I am hoping to locate descendants of my aunt, Julia Magowan Cunningham, b circa 1885, at Ballyfotherly?, N. Ireland, and may have lived in Dramara after she married.We know she had children and possibly their names were??: (1) Elizabeth (Johnston?)-- (2)'Willie', whos youngest son, Sam, died Jan. 1958-- (3)'Bob'-- (4)'Joe' (Bob & Joe may have moved to England or Scotland)-- (5) Mary (Smith?) who died Aug.31,1958?--and (6) another Julia who may have moved to Belfast. All these bits and pieces of info found in old letters but not confirmed as of yet. Please contact me if you are related or have any information that might help in finding my cousins. Thank you