Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheila Hari

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 11 Feb 2006 12:39

any inf on cunninghams who came from ireland in the 1800s to the isle of man.My grand father was thomas cunnigham who married an Elizabeth Kelly they had seven children,Clem,gerry frank joe ally vincent and one daughter Tish the chidren were born in Barrow in Furnace as far as I know ,then they moved to the isle of wight.Tish got married and had one daughter Betty who as far as i know worked in the atomic station in the north of scotland my father was vincent he was a variety artist singing and acting in working mens clubs in sheffield and surrounding areas.I was born in glasgow, also I have a sister Elizabeth and a brother Grant.The rest of the cunninghams stayed on the Isle of wight .I am looking for info on my great grandfather and his family for my tree so anyone out there that can help would be much obliged Sheila nee cunningham Hari.