Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cunningham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 26 Aug 2006 11:03

I have been told that I may be related to someone who was killed whilst building the Forth Bridge. Looking at records this could possibly be a William Cunningham who died 1st June 1888, at the age of 42. His parents were Thomas Cunningham and Jessie Cunningham and he had a brother John Cunningham who resided at 10 Annfield Street, Dundee at the time of death. I am only able to trace back to my Great Grandfather John William Cunningham born approximately 1869 in London. I would love to make the connection if there is one, but I am struggling because our family were fishermen and moved down from the Dundee area, so records are sparse. I would be very grateful if anyone out there could help. Thank you.