Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cunningham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 26 Jul 2003 03:02

Hello all the Cunninghams and those related!Martha Jane Cunningham - My Great Grandmother - Born 1854 Dublin (or there abouts) To Glencoe Sylvester Cunningham and Rose Ann Cunningham ( nee Walsh )( Rose Ann did marry again - a man called ? Boyle who had four children by a previous marriage! so 23 children in all - Quite a WOMAN eh!!!!!!)Martha was one of 19 children So ONE BIG FAMILY and possible linking factor for many!!!! If any one can throw any light my way I would be eternally greatful. She married Adolphus Louis Murray in Dublin and then moved to Manchester, England. she died in 1931 06.04. Easter Monday at Nazereth House, Lancaster. Kindest regards, Paul Martin Ferrier