Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cunningham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 8 Jul 2007 03:21

JOHN CUNNINGHAM Trying to find descendants of my great uncle John William Killips Cunningham,b.5 Feb 1876 at Holywood, Ireland.(I think Presbyterian). Father David Cunningham and mother Margaret Matilda Killips. Father David b. Belfast 1845 and GFather James Cunningham b. ? in 1817. John WK last heard of at Holywood Parochial school in 1884, together with my GFather Samuel. Their older brothers, James and David were at the same time at the Sullivan National school. Their mother, Margaret died in 1883 and it is assumed they all went to Belfast to live with relatives. David jnr came to Australia in 1891 and Samuel in 1900. There are no family records. Any help would be sincerely welcome. John Cunningham, Adelaide, South Australia