Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Albert Thomas James Dennis 1907

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 6 Mar 2008 13:49

My friend is looking for information on a family relative Albert Thomas James Dennis born 27th April 1907 Torquay, Devon. I said I would post a message to see if anyone can help her.

Albert's parents were Samuel Dennis 1880 and Ellen Murphy 1882 married Ellacombe, Torquay 1905.
Albert worked in the plaster trade and with fibreglass in Torquay and on TV or film sets in London. He talked about going to America or Canada but they don't know if he actually went.
He left Torquay in about 1934 and that's the last we know of him. I can't find any marriage records or death records for him. Nobody knows what happened to him.

Can anyone help? Do you know how we can find out what happened to him?

Many thanks
Dawn