Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

June and John Dennis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pam

Pam Report 17 May 2010 19:04

I am trying to locate June R Dennis born in Romford, Essex in 1938 and / or John P Dennis born in Poole, Dorset in 1949, they are the children of Philip Charles H Dennis and Kathleen Ada Boreham.

Philip Dennis was also my father (I was born in 1947) and I would like to contact any member of his family, so if you are one of those people reading this or know them, please would you let me know or let them know as I would like to make contact, no strings attached. I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Pam Long

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 May 2010 19:18

chances of anyone who knows them seeing your posting Pamela are pretty remote - best if you look for them - use Search Trees tab top of this page and see if there are any connections on this site. Good luck

Ann

jax

jax Report 17 May 2010 19:25

pm sent of poss marriage for June

Mike *

Mike * Report 17 May 2010 21:43

As this looks like your father

Births Sep 1913
Dennis Philip C H - Wright Romford 4a 1070
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps these are his siblings....

-
Births Sep 1915

Dennis Dorothy M - Wright Romford 4a 929

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1927
Dennis Eric J - Wright Romford 4a 649
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Pam Report 17 May 2010 22:51

Have Dorothy M Dennis already, have added Eric J Dennis just in case to remind me to check him out, also discovered there was a family called Wright who lived not too far from my grandparents, there could be a connection there.

It's not easy when I didn't know him and no-one's left on my side of the family to give me even a small amount of information.