Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dennis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 8 May 2006 14:12

I am looking for any of the Dennis' post 1901 that were born and lived in the Bermondsey area of East London. Particularly Ronald Dennis born 1928 who was orphaned in 1940. Thanks

Victoria

Victoria Report 3 Sep 2007 18:21

My Grandfather - Frank Dennis - born 1913 was from london. I only know that he lived in Acton in 1944?

Doreen

Doreen Report 11 Nov 2007 06:41

Joanne. My cousin William Ronald was born around 1928 in Canada and came to England aged about 7.
We came from Eltham SE9. doreen nee dennis

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 22 Apr 2008 22:03

my late father in law was born in high wycombe in 1909

Jason

Jason Report 26 Jun 2008 16:01

HI I am trying to trace my family history with my grandmother (I dont know this side of my family) Elizabeth Kathleen Dennis who married a Beresford in 1928 in West Ham then lived in Romford.
We are waiting on the marrage cert so we can get a date of birth.

Jason

Jason Report 9 Oct 2009 12:43

My Grandmother was Kathleen Elizabeth (Elizabeth Kathleen) Dennis, born 1906/07. Fathers name Alfred Dennis. Married James Beresford in 1928.