Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Faulkner of Totton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Celia

Celia Report 11 May 2008 22:01

Trying to find info on R F Faulkner & family. They lived at Glen Oak, Hammonds Green, Totton, Southampton 1960's.

Janice

Janice Report 11 May 2008 23:45

Celia
Do you have any further information?
When, and who with?
What does R F STAND FOR?
Janice

John

John Report 14 May 2008 08:40

Hi Janice,

Both Celia & I are trying to establish the connection between the Faulkner family who lived (& had a small holding of pigs) at the end of Hammonds Green, Totton, & my grandmother Nora Violet Lunn nee Faulkner who lived at 37 Hammonds Green & also the Faulkner families of Ringwood.

Both my grandmother (now deceased) & the other Faulkners of Hammonds Green were convinced that they were cousins as all came from Ringwood originally

At this stage we don't know what the initials R.F. stands for.

Hope that you can help in any way.

We have quite a bit of Faulkner of Ringwood research & willing to share with like minded people.

Thank you.

John Littlefield
Email: [email protected]

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 14 May 2008 09:17

The first step would be to establish names for R.F.
The electoral rolls for the area at that time, ...searched by address, should help you to find a name and possibly other family members.
The rolls will be in a main library or archive in Southampton.

Gwyn

Celia

Celia Report 16 Jul 2008 21:53

More information has come to light. There was a Henry George Faulkner married to Isabella Maria Faulkner nee Gates living at Glen Oak, Hammonds Green, Water End, Totton as at 9/12/1924.

I would appreciate any further info.

Celia