Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FRANK FAULKNER (Runcorn 1876)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julia

Julia Report 3 Feb 2009 19:21

FRANK FAULKNER (Runcorn 1876) married Annie Crowe in 1910. In the 1911 census, they were living 10, Clyne Street, Stretford, along with her dad, William. Please can anyone tell me how I can find out if Frank and Annie had children? I would love to find any descendants.
Please help or advise me if you can,
Kindest regards,
Julia

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 3 Feb 2009 19:28

poss?

Births Sep 1917 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faulkner Frances I Crowe Kings N. 6d 222

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Mar 1921 (>99%)

Faulkner Arnold H Crowe King's N. 6d 272

Julia

Julia Report 3 Feb 2009 19:44

Hi Lindsey,
Certainly seems a strong possibility. What is "King's N"short for, do you know? Also, where do you find the details which give the mum and the dad's surnames? It is such a brilliant help. Many thanks.
Julia

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 3 Feb 2009 20:29

Free BMD ... FREEREG and FREECEN are my first places I look.

Kings norton is Birmingham I think

Julia

Julia Report 3 Feb 2009 20:30

Many thanks for the info,
Julia