Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jan Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jan

Jan Report 29 May 2005 12:53

My great great grandfather was 'Michael Faulkner' b1830 / 31, was listed as being born in 'Halford' in the 1901 census - however the handwritting is terrible and it could be Salford / Stratford / Stafford... I have a copy of the census page and would glady send it on for peoples thoughts... He had a son called Job, my great granfather, it looks like the family then stayed in the Birmingham / Aston area for at least 2 generations... Job had 4 sons - Frederick / Charles / Leonard and George also daughter Nel or Sarah. I have all of my immediate families wedding certificates from 1920 onwards so I've also got addresses and confirmed names / occupations + some photographs. But have now hit a wall with Michael - My next move is to visit the Parish records. I know Georsge Faulkner had about 4 children, he was married to Gladys and with the any luck, all of their children should still be alive as he was the youngest. Len' was my Grandad - His son Roy etc... Any help appreciated Regrads Jan