Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 17 Mar 2007 23:42

I am looking for my father PETER GEORGE FAULKNER born 1956 in Leicectershire he had a sister KAREN FAULKNER born in Polesworth 1962 and married my mother LINDA LABAND daughter of ELSIE AND ALBERT EDWARD LABAND at Dosthill Church Staffordshire in 1980, He was an aeronautical engineer at Rolls Royce and he may live around the Warwickshire area still I think he may have remarried possibly to a Miss SANDRA BLOUNT in 1986 in North Warks ? . His mother was EDNA FAULKNER nee BASSETT of Orton on the Hill born 1920, possible relations ALL BORN IN OR AROUND TWYCROSS are SYLVIA FAULKNER born 1962, RAYMOND FAULKNER 1957,CHARLES FAULKNER 1954 i dont know his fathers name but i think he died at work when my father was very young i have two possible names ERNEST FAULKNER born in Austrey 1913 or HORACE FAULKNER born in Austrey 1915?? one may be his uncle but don't know which yet?? Any info would be greatley recieved thankyou from MICHELLE JAYNE FAULKNER born 1980 at Burton staffs hospital and raised in TAMWORTH STAFFORDSHIRE, my mother died in 1992 so info is hard to come by , finding the internet a great help so anything no matter how small please