Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samuel

Samuel Report 12 Nov 2006 10:42

I am trying to find any information on my gt,gt,gt,grandfather Charles Faulkner Born 1837 Northamptonshire, married to a Hannah born 1834 Northamptonshire. They moved to London-Essex by 1881 their children , Tryphina 1863-George1867-Elizabeth1870-John1871 they had a niece called Etta 1875 born Saxelby Leicester living with them in Barking Essex in 1881. Any Information regarding charles,his father, Etc etc,would be appreciated . Sam

Brian

Brian Report 20 Sep 2007 11:48

hello Sam
It would appear we are related, I have traced back to Charles Faulkner, my Gt,Gt,Gt Grandfather and have come to a halt. I believe they come from Froome Northampton.
Who is your father and grandfatherThomas George, Samual, Albert, Charlie, Bill, Arther, Job, Alf. thats the men women:Lillian, Jess, Doll, Pat, Nell.
I'm Brian George, son of Samual George married to Cissie Doris Hampton have brothers, Robert Peter and sister Brenda .
Hope to hear from you soon.
Brian G Faulkner