Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 25 Jul 2006 13:45

My name is Mark Faulkner, I have been researching my family history and got as far back as James Faulkner born c 1817 in Manchester. He married Priscilla Faulkner in 1845 and settled in Wilmslow, Cheshire where they raised a family of 7 (so far as i know) children including my direct ancestor Alfred (born 1859). Alfred married Sarah Cook in Brimfield Herefordshire in 1886 and moved eventually to Wem in Shropshire. What I would like is any information regarding James Faulkner before his marriage in 1845, siblings etc. The marriage certificate gave fathers name as John Faulkner and I think he was married to Elizabeth Medcalf. Many thanks Mark