Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TonyF

TonyF Report 23 May 2005 21:08

I am trying to find any information about my G. Grandfather. His name was John Henry Faulkner and he was a founder of the Police Force in Liverpool after serving in the Indian Army. He met a young runaway whilst on duty and his mother tokk her in and kept her as she would not return home. Her name was Elizabeth Lloyd. They were married in Liverpool and had 3 daughters Jeanie, Nellie and Alice and one son my Grandfather by the name of John Henry Faulkner. He Married Mary Renolds We think my G.Grandfather came from Ireland but do not know where or when. If anyone has a family tree with any of the above please get in touch.