Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Faulkner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 19 Jan 2004 01:40

Trying to find any relatives who i have lost contact with. My father was George Faulkner, who lived in Bradford,West Yorkshire but was born in Barnsley,South Yorkshire. His Father was called Frank, his Mother Frances. His siblings were Frank, who died before i was born, Harry, married to Audrey. Eric, married to Doris, Ronnie, married to Maureen and Lois, married to Eric Sunter. If anyone recognises these names please get in touch. Thankyou

Teresa

Teresa Report 14 Jul 2008 20:26

Hi Alison,

I am currently looking for information about Eric Faulkner who was born in approximately 1924. I cannot find a birth certificate for him at the moment but i was wondering if it may be the same Eric Faulkner that you are referring to above. He would have lived in Stoke on Trent before he died. Any help/advice you could give me would be greatly recieved as i am really struggling at the moment to find any information,
Thank you

Teresa Faulkner