Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lisa Gardner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Feb 2006 13:38

hi my name is lisa gardner i am 16 years old when i was 7 my dad passed away i never really knew anything about his side of the family except my grandfather was called Sidney Gardner he was born in London i know he had a sister called ivy and i think he had a brother called bill? My grandfather served in the RAF at finningley Doncaster and he married Hilda Halifax. he remained in the doncaster area and they had six children thomas, beryl, vivien, stuart, ava and anthony i would appreciate any information anyone could help with regarding this family kind regards lisa gardner

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Aug 2012 18:15

HI Margaret.
What a co-incidence you know this family isn't it!
2 things you must do. Firstly you need to remove your email address as this is not a secure site.
Try sending a PM to Lisa by clicking on her name. She posted this 6 years ago and never came back so very unlikely to see your reply. If Genes have her current email address she will be notified. Better to send this kind of info by PM anyway really.
Jan

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 25 Aug 2012 18:15

Margaret, Lisa posted this more than 6 years ago. You could try to contact her by clicking on her name and sending a personal message. She might still be a member.

Also it's against the rules to post your email address. Better remove it before someone RR's your post.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Aug 2012 18:16

Margaret .
Its against the T&C,s to post your email address as genes is an open site so anything posted on it will be found by Googling.

As the original post was in 2005 and Lisa hasn't posted since its most likely she is no longer a member.

If you want to contact her then click on Send Message under her name .If she still has the same email address she will receive your email and can respond