Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gardner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 17 Apr 2006 11:20

I hoping to find the 'Jo' Gardner who visited my grandparents, Albert and Ella May Tricker in Oregon, USA around 1970. We can not remember her exact relationship to our US Tricker family but believe she is the granddaughter of one of Grandpa Bert's siblings. His siblings included Louis, Maud, Alfred, Mabel and Edgar. The family resided primarily in the Surbiton, Surrey area at least through the 1960's. One memory of 'Jo''s visit is the liking she had for a snack food called Funyons which apparently was unavailable at home. I am hoping she recognizes the memory and contacts us. We would really like to re-establish some contact with our English families if possible. Thank you Update: My Gardner connection were last know to be living on Ditton Rd. in Surbiton, Surrey around the 1960-1970's based upon my grandmother's address book.