Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Helen Scotland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 18 Feb 2005 17:22

Helen Gare, Scotland I all Gare in Australia I have done all Gare Family Search in England yours Helen, Scotland

ospan

ospan Report 16 Mar 2018 02:46

Hello Helen, how are you doing as I haven't been in touch for ages. Owen S. Powell =mother hilda maud GARE B.9/sept/1906 Waipori N.Z. I have now my family tree on My Heritage. and am in the process of trying to find some of the Gare.s still living so as to try and get some photos etc. as I have none of my Mother.; big job when I live in Australia. Are you well and keeping up with things ?. Owen

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Mar 2018 07:34

Ospen
Helen only posted twice so is unlikely to be a member now

You could try to make contact by clicking on her name and sending a message

If she still has the same email address she used when joining Genes she will receive it and can reply

No guarantees though