Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

George Berry c1929-2004, used to run Coach and Hor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 18 Aug 2008 17:12

I am trying to find any relatives or friend of my in laws George and Lily Berry. He ran the coach and horses pub on coldharbour lane, brixton, south london from 1960-1995. He was married to Lily Berry who was born in 1912 and she moved to herne hill in 1982 and died in 1995

David

David Report 17 May 2022 14:41

Hi Helen,

I am a journalist who is researching into George (and two other landlords Tony Waller and Martin Luther Perkins). I do know some of his family and people who knew him. Could you DM on Twitter? My name is David Jesudason.

Thanks,

David

greyghost

greyghost Report 17 May 2022 14:59

Welcome to the boards David.

You've picked up on a 14 year old thread. It looks like Helen is no longer a member of Genes, so you won't be able to contact her.