Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking For Sidney Herbert Gibbs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sara

Sara Report 17 Apr 2009 09:04

I am looking for Sidney Herbert Gibbs b. 20/12/1909. Unfortunately i'm not sure where he was born. I do know that he married and Ivy Sarah Boakes in Westerham Kent and that they had 6 children Donald, Barry,Robert, Derek, Daphne and Shelia and that he died in Kent in 1989. I think he was either born in Surrey or West Sussex

Many Thanks
Conrad

Pam

Pam Report 17 Apr 2009 09:06

Use

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com

to find the birth

Samantha

Samantha Report 17 Apr 2009 09:13

Hi, there's a Sydney Herbert Gibbs's birth REGISTERED quarter 1 of 1910 in Reigate, Surrey. It's the only one on the birth index that can be the same person you're looking for. If his birthday is December 20th then the chances are he could have been registered the following month. My great-grandfather follows the same pattern.