Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marriage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Mar 2011 10:50

I'm tryin to find a marriage fro an EDMUND GIBBS and a CATHERINE GRIFFIN GIBBS formaly MURRAY, i don't have any other info apart from this EDMUND was born in 1920 in BROMYARD in HEREFORDSHIRE, he was in the R.A.F at the time because for his second marriage he was in the R.A.F too.

Cathy

Cathy Report 15 Mar 2011 12:17

You'll have to order the certificate as it's after 1936 Lisa.

1940 GIBBS EDMUND MURRAY CATHERINE GRIFF INCH (WIGTOWN) /WIGTOWN 886/00 0004 No Image

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Mar 2011 12:32

how do i do that coz i got no dates only names and no place of the marriage all i got is there names

Cathy

Cathy Report 15 Mar 2011 12:41

The record I found above is on scotlandspeople Lisa.

They were married in 1940 in Inch, Wigtownshire, Scotland in 1940.

To order the marriage cert you will have to register at

www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

which is free but you will then have to buy credits to search for the record I have given you above and then send for the cert which costs £10

Cathy

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Mar 2011 12:48

thank u so much