Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Raymond McCready

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Feb 2007 16:42

my name is raymond philip mccready was born gibbs i am looking for my father cyril gibbs born around 1939 1940 in calcutta india last known residence was beddington or wallington in surrey i am 45 born 14 september 1962 my mothers name mary gibbs any news would be great thank you

Margaret

Margaret Report 7 Oct 2007 09:42

Hi there
My great Grandfather was born I think in Madras India but married in Calcutta his name was Willis Gibbs and I cannot find anything out about him, on his marriage certificate it says his father was William. He worked for the Telegraph office and when he retired he came to Western Australia leaving his wife and daughter in India?

maggie