Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gibbs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 16 May 2007 18:35

Trying to find relations of Gladys Davies who married an Unknown Gibbs and settled in the Cardiff area. Gladys parents were John Davies and Mary Lewis from Llanon,Cardiganshire. Glady's sister Annie married her husbands brother Joe (?Joseph) Gibbs. I believe that John Davies was my GGF Jenkin Davies brother. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Amanda

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 31 Oct 2007 15:38

Gladys Davies married my uncle Harold gibbs born 5-4-1904 who died in 1979.They married in about 1928 in lambeth.Their children were Harold John b.1929 Camberwell,David b.1931 Camberwell,Alan b.1933 Orpington,Dilys b.1940 Llanon,Antony b.1943 Cardiff, Melvin b.1946 Cardiff ,Angela b.Cardiff 1952.They separated in the 1950s and Harold went to live with his Mum in London.They Divorced but I dont know when. Annie and Joe had 2 Children Gwen and Mervyn and lived in Edgware.