Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gibbs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Welshie64

Welshie64 Report 7 Mar 2007 00:03

I am looking for information on any relations past or present to build the family tree (and find new members to our family for both my curiosity and my mothers') Evelyn (Eveline) Winifred Gibbs from the Slough area (I hope and think) (married William Owen Phillips from Ferndale, Rhonda Valley in 1933) Her father was: John Gibbs (died 28.01.62) who was married to Winifred Adeline (could be other way around) nee Eaton (died 26.12.62). There was a sister Ellen Stevens (nee Gibbs) who died in February '83 Evelyn had 3 brothers - Frank (went to Austrialia), Reginald (who died of cancer) and Barrel - married with children. Before the Winifred Adeline became Gibbs her maiden name was Eaton. Any information would be appreciated.