Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kitchen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 19 May 2009 18:48

Trying to Find any infomation on My Great Grandfather Kitchen, He was born in 1849 Heaton, Yorks. I have just found out through my uncle that he in fact had 2 familes?. Weekday one and Weekend one as he worked away. Has anyone any information regarding this or are you one of the Greenwood Family.

Hope someone can help me, would love to hear from you.

Bev

Mark

Mark Report 19 May 2009 18:50

Do you know who he married - Childrens names

Beverley

Beverley Report 9 May 2010 14:33

found out that he another family before he married my Great Grandmother Emma Georgiana Richardson.

He lived with Emma Edwards, she was married to Philemon Edwards before getting together with Kitchen, and had 4 children with him. Her maiden name was Paulucci. She then had 4 children with my great grandfather.

Grace Greenwood born 1879 Bradford Yorkshire
Frank Leonard Greenwood born 1883 Manningham Yorks
Ada Greenwood born 1885 Manningham Yorks
Arnold Greenwood born 1888 Manningham Yorks
I am now looking for any information on these children
Thanks Bev