Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

john greenwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 1 Sep 2009 19:59

i have just found out that a relation of mine john greenwood born 1879 Walthstow London not sure or hackney, was buried with gun carrage honours, but i dont know what regiment or anything other than that can anybody help me please, all the best sharon

Janice

Janice Report 1 Sep 2009 20:23

Do you know the date and place? There would possibly be something in a newspaper.

Janice

Janice Report 6 Sep 2009 12:29

Reply from Sharon:

Sadly i don't know much more than i have put on here , but i am looking into it my aunt is being vague .

From Sharon

Janice

Janice Report 6 Sep 2009 12:30

Sharon,

Did John have a middle name? Did he die in the war? Did he marry/have children? That would narrow it down a bit.

Janice

Janice

Janice Report 13 Sep 2009 20:22

Reply from Sharon:

all i can say is that he was married to a hannah and had 4 children but sadly i have not seen or spoke to them ,

From Sharon

Sharon - please reply here instead of to my inbox. You go to the top of this page and click on the purple reply button. Thanks.