Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracy Ainsworth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracy

Tracy Report 6 Apr 2005 21:39

TRYING TO FIND STEPHEN GREENWOOD Long lost brother of Tracy, Tony, Jennifer & Keith. Son of Jean Ida Roper, Stepfather James/Jim (Audenshaw). Desperately hoping that this site can help me find you and any long lost relatives which either I have lost touch with, or never got to know. I have no idea how else to go about trying to find lost relatives...... Appleton on James's side of the family (has/had a sister called Irene), Davies or Hulme on my Mum's side (previously from Denton), I know I had relatives in Australia somewhere - Uncle Joe Roper (now deceased). Tracy - born Greenwood,and took the name Roper had a Father of Italian/Romanian decent - looking for relatives who may recognise some of the above names from the Ashton Under Lyne/Audenshaw area. I was born in 1965. If anyone has any possible news or advice on searching for family and lost loved one's, please feel free to email me:- [email protected]