Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lost

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

heavenly_cat

heavenly_cat Report 20 Feb 2008 08:34

,ive been looking for over 30years for my father and 2 half brothers whom havent seen since moved from scotland to england would love to be part of a family as i didnt grow up with either side my happiest times were spent with my fathers side before we moved maybe someone out there will have some memory of who iam or a little information to help me on my journey regards my fathers name is robert petercox hartley changed his name by deedpoll in leith 1995,his father was matthew hartley,my half brothers were named robert and raymond they would both be in there 40s now , my mother grace whyte was roberts first wife they married 1961 seperated in1962 divorced 1964 he then went on to marry his sons mum cant remember her name marion or miram?he was in the royal signals we lived in edinburgh,my name is catherinanne hartley was born at royal simpson memorial hospital in 1962, we lived well address on certificate says west pilton street edinburgh ,we then lived for a short while in magdeline gardens edinburgh,roberts mother was named johnina sangster donald stuart she married matthew hartley in lieth in 1939 ,matthew died before robert was born ,johnina then married in edinburgh to william walker they had a daughter pauline i believe hoping that i can learn somethin of my family and maybe have the joy of meeting them

Kay????

Kay???? Report 20 Feb 2008 08:53

HC,
You dont say who you are wishing/hoping to find,perhaps some names maybe reconised by someone which will help in your search..

Jacky

Jacky Report 20 Feb 2008 08:53

names & dates would be helpful

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 20 Feb 2008 09:37

Have you tried entering the names in the 'quick search' box at the top of the page? Then you can see if someone else has them in their tree

Can you give some some indication birth years and places?