Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hartley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 16 Aug 2004 18:13

James Blackmore (born James Hartley): I am trying to find my birth parents my father was also called james hartley and my mum julie hartley. They lived in sheffield around 1987 on infirmary road. I have a sister called Jessica and i believe i may have other sisters. If anyone has any information i would appreciate there help. thanks

Tracy

Tracy Report 28 May 2008 00:43

hi james my name is tracy and i was jimmy's first born daughter to shirley hartley,followed by amanda who is now 36. we to were put in foster care. i heard that you lived on paddock crescent but was to afraid to contact you in case aimee put you all off. anyway i'm nearly 38 and live in gainsborough,i have 4 children of my own aged 16,14,11 and 5 and my partner also has 3 children.it would be really nice to hear a little about you and jessica,all i know is that jessica has a young daughter. plz get in touch as it would be lovely to hear from you. Tracy,xxx

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 28 May 2008 00:52

Tracy you should send a PM as this is such an old thread.

Good Luck

Misty

JenW

JenW Report 28 May 2008 00:53

old thread