Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barry Hayward

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barry

Barry Report 28 Feb 2005 12:22

Hi , I starting a History, of the Hayward side of my family. Not much is known about William Hayward who came to Australia in the 1880's, to Ballarat to search for gold, stayed and took a'selection' at Beaufort in Victoria. He married a Anderson, father William a Scot who married a Sarah Chick from Bath Somerset. William's wife was also called Sarah and was one of 13 children. William Hayward was said to have come from Warwick. Most of William Hayward's decendants have remained in Victoria Australia , still around the towns Ballarat, Colac and Cresswick.I myself live in Melbourne, as my father moved from Lismore (near Ballarat) to Melbourne. Like to hear from Haywards whom may think there could be a link.My family is also made up with Scots Germans, Irish, English and Poles...thats how it is here in OZ Barry James Hayward

wendysTree

wendysTree Report 6 Mar 2008 21:27

If you still on here could you see if on your tree you have a john hayward born around 1935 ireland married to a charlotte children ethel charlotte adelaide gertrude margret Having trouble going anywhere on the hayward side in my family Charlotte and children were born suffolk england but yet to trace them Just noticed in your thread irish routes
Wendy