Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hayward

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 3 Jan 2005 20:10

Hi, I am trying to find details on my great grandparents, Eliza A Hayward, and Joseph Hayward, they were borth born in Oaksey, Wiltshire around 1848, the address on the census was The Street, Oaksey, I know that Joseph was a cattleman on a farm, they had 7 children 2 were born in Merthyr Tyfil I don't know what the connection is there. The childrens name's were Alice M 1877, Edward J born 1874 he's my g grandfather, Esther A b 1875, Francis R b1879, Joseph W Hayward b 1880, Roberts S b 1872, then the most puzzling name Henery R Ricketts down as son born 1869. If the above rings a bell with anyone, please get in touch. thanks Mandy

Linda

Linda Report 12 Nov 2007 20:22

I have Joseph W Hayward and Eliza Ann(nee Ricketts) in my tree henery was born to Eliza before she met Joseph they married in 1870 and together had 9 children. Herbert S 1872 Edward 1874 Ester 1875 Alice Maud 1877 Francis Robert 1879 Joseph 1881 Mary agnes 1882 Elsie effie 1887 Gertude May 1889. Joseph's parents were Bradford Hayward 1817-1882 married 1839 to Hester Stratford B1821

Henery Raymond Ricketts married Elizabeth (unknown) and had three children Herbert R B 1897 Muriel B 18899 Cycril B 1901 all born in Glamorgan,Wales.
Eliza's Brother Robert married Joseph's Sister Elizabeth Hayward
hope this helpful to you Regards Linda