Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hayward

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 20 Mar 2004 11:16

Hi, I'm Peter Hayward trying to find Alan Leslie Hayward born 12 march 1947, my cousin. His father was Frank Cecil Hayward Died 11 August 1951. His mother Winnie Kerrod, was from Edmonton, North London. No other details. I have a family tree going back to 1740 but no cantact with close living relatives. My Grandfather was Frank Charles Hayward Born 9/3/1875 Married Jessie Caroline Wheaton. His father (my Great Grandfather) was Francis Checkly Hayward Born 24/12/1847. My mother was Eileen Bessie Peters. Her mother was Helen Peters and her father Herbert Arthur Peters. She had a brother Richard Arthur and sister Kate Helen (Roberts) who had a daughter Ann, another cousin of mine I am trying to find.