Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Haywards from Erith Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 26 Aug 2007 11:46

Trying to trace Hayward family from Erith/Northumberland Heath area of Kent. This is my husbands side of the family and I don't have much information. His father was Edward (c.1935), he had brothers called Lionel and Peter and a sister Mary. Edward married Pauline Wright and he died in 1982. Edwards mother was called Esme Bird who was born approx. 1910. That's all I have - any other information appreciated. Are you related??? Sheila

Jane

Jane Report 7 Dec 2007 20:56

I have a Margaret Hayward in my family tree (nee Elder), married Thomas Hayward in 1904 in Plumstead. Her family were then in Erith and later some were in Northumberland Heath. I have nothing about her after her marriage and would like to trace any children. There are a few candidates in the Births after 1904, a Lilian, A Doris and a Thomas.

I wonder whether you have any more information since August when you made your posting?

Jane Elder