Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PAUL A HILTON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 8 Jun 2008 21:57

trying to make contact with PAUL A HILTON born 1977 swindon
wilts,also his sister SARAH HILTON born 1975,I think paul could be living in the manchester area now
regards barbara

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 8 Jun 2008 22:01

Have you tried 192.com??

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 21 Jun 2008 22:41

Is there any chance you have their birthdates backwards?

Click "search trees" up top of the page and search for Hilton born in Swindon 1975 +/- 5 years.

I checked the GRO index for 1975 and there's no Paul born in Swindon, but a birth to match one of the names at GR is there.

Oh, Barbara, you do have it backwards, per the info that I see in Edna's tree when I search trees.

Both of you!

Search trees here at GR for

HILTON
born 1976 +/- 5 years

-- first in Swindon
-- then in Wiltshire

It looks to me like you'll find who you're looking for, unless it's a really big coincidence.