Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gaynor Bowden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gaynor

Gaynor Report 20 Dec 2004 13:11

Hi. I am trying to trace my family tree, and considering I am in Australia and born in England - it isn't easy. My mother is Mary Elizabeth HILTON, her parents were Lionel and Kate (Nee Griffiths) HILTON. She has two full sisters, Kitty and Lucy. I do know that I was born in Blackpool, and know that my relatives lived there for some time. Lionel HILTON ran a Bingo Hall as far as I know. I am unsure of many important details of my grandparents. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. I know these details are sketchy, but I hope that someone can send me some information, if they have it. Thanking you Gaynor Bowden