Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cousins by the name of horton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 16 Feb 2008 06:54

iam trying to find my auntie and cousins that moved to south africa when my auntie(angela) and uncle (brian) marriage dissolved they had children darryl,debbie,sharon,suzanne,matthew and mark they moved around 1974 to 1975 i would love to know their whereabouts as it would be lovely to have a reuion as their aunty avril there dads sister is the only remaining member left ,iam suzanne their eldest cousin who use to babysit them all back in 1974 ,so if anyone knows of their whereabouts if they could please contact me many thanks suzanne (nee topps)
ps also their step sisters sandra,ceri and stepbrother david would love to hear from them too they all lived in torridge rd bettws newport gwent and was all very young children when they moved to south africa