Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie Farrell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 22 Dec 2006 19:23

i am trying to find any information on my husbands mothers family we have no knowledge of them! dorothy patricia Horton born 1934 died aged 36 in 1968,in birmingham. she was married to john farrell in1954 and was in theWRAF her fathers name was sidney w s Horton and mothers maiden name was Hough,they were married in 1930 in birkenhead but must of moved to canterbury kent because that was where dorothy was born,looking on the births index there is only one other sibling born jeffrey v. 1931in warrington. we would dearly love to find any relatives of my husbands mothers family or any one with any information.