Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charlene Botterill

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlene

Charlene Report 4 Dec 2005 14:53

HUGHES, ISLE OF MAN. hi i am trying to trace family in the isle of man ......here goes great great grand parents JOHN JOSEPH HUGHES ANNIE GILMOUR great nan MAY HUGHES (MARRIED NAME DOD) her siblings WILLIAM EARNEST HUGHES ARTHUR LESLIE HUGHES CATHERINE ELIZABETH HUGHES (M/N KELLY) CLARA HUGHES JOHN ROBERT HUGHES HAROLD HUGHES ANNIE MARGARET HUGHES (M/N WILLIAMS) EVA MARY HUGHES ELSIE HUGHES (M/N FREESTONE) some of her brothers and sisters had children which i have names for........ ANNIE MARGARET HUGHES (WILLIAMS) CHILDREN MURIEL HUGHES (SHAW) AMELIA HUGHES (PURVIS) MARION HUGHES (WALL) JOAN HUGHES (BREW) JOHN WILLIAMS DAVID WILLIAMS on info i have all still living in isle of man mainly ballasalla/castletown area. JOHN ROBERT HUGHES CHILDREN....... JACKY HUGHES ( POSS LIVING IN NEWCASTLE) MARGARET HUGHES (M/N CONNOR) NORMAN HUGHES margaret and norman may still be in the douglas and ballasalla areas my great nan MAY DOD had 3 children in total IVY MAY DOD (M/N BLACK) LESLIE HAROLD DOD JOHN ALFRED DOD ( my grandfather) ivy mays last know area was onchan i.o.m and leslie hughes workington cumbria........ is any of this familiar...... please contact me x x