Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stephenie Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephenie

Stephenie Report 22 Jun 2007 15:48

Hi im Stephenie Jade Hughes i was born in Gravesend & North,Kent on 26-11-1989. Mothers name: Eveline Shirley Hughes. 16-08-1957 Married my father: Philip Hughes (little younger than my mother) They lived together at 33 Rutland Gate, Upper Belverdere,Kent untill i was 3 months old when my mum left my dad but he continued to see me up to when i was about the age of 3 when we left belverdere we moved to 35 Gainsborugh Drive Beltinge, Kent then to 6 Bowland close, Broomfield, Kent then to 46 Cornwall road, Greenhill, hernebay, Keny untill we moved to our current address when i was about 3 1/2 my dad visited all of these address. My mum was Previously maried on 14 Dec 1974 to Raymond Brian Rickman and Div 5 Jan 1982 They had a child together my half Sister: Kerry Nichola Rickman 21-04-1975 now married to Andrew Collins with 2 children. My Mother Divorced my dad when i was young, and i dont have any information on my dad or his side of the family, he has other children and has been maried since my mum. he ran a removal company with my mum years ago and i feel that he is still in that buisness i would be gratefull for any information you may have on my dads side. Thanks steph